2/12/2010

new post

Hi there Readers,

When online, I have been on Facebook. Please request me as a friend there, and chat me up!

I did finish writing TWO AUGUSTS IN A ROW IN A ROW. I will post a description and possibly an excerpt... though maybe not an excerpt.



I have work in this art benefit for the Sylvia Rivera Law Project next week:
Date:
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Time:
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Location:
Participant, Inc Gallery
Street:
253 East Houston Street
City/Town:
New York, NY


and in this art show::: Desire .10: A Multi-media Group Show

Logsdon 1909 Gallery is proud to announce the opening of a multi-media group exhibition entitled Desire .10. The show will feature the work of members of the Queer Caucus, a division of the College Art Association. Logsdon 1909 Gallery is open every Saturday from noon to 5 PM and by appointment. To schedule a time to view work please call 312-666-8966 or email the gallery at marcologsdon@aol.com.

LOGSDON 1909
1909 South Halsted Street
Chicago, Illinois 60608

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home